I know, I know. No one wants to read blog posts on Christmas. Unless, of course, they bring the promise of Christmas goodies! That's right, keep reading. Luckily for you, I've been saving up the motherload of blog posts just for this special occasion.
Welcome to the special Christmas edition of the KaiNexus blog, where you get free access to all of our most popular resources for continuous improvement - posts, eBooks, and webinar recordings from all of 2014! Without further ado, here they are.
This eBook was so popular, you've probably already read it. Really, it's like the Frozen of KaiNexus eBooks. But if you haven't, don't miss out! This book is chock full of over twenty things leaders should be doing to create sustainable cultures of continuous improvement in their organizations.
If webinars are more your speed, we've got you covered. Watch this webinar recording on the same topic.
Reading this book is a gift you give to your employees. In it, you'll learn about why employee engagement is so important, and how to make sure you're doing it well. Did you know that more employees leave their jobs because they're not engaged than any other reason? This is the gift that keeps on giving: employee satisfaction and retention.
When it comes to creating a culture of continuous improvement, leadership, technology, and methodology are as critical as pine trees, cookies, and eggnog are to Christmas. Check out this eBook to see why these three elements are must-haves in any organization serious about continuous improvement.
Have you been hearing the hype about KaiNexus all year, but never really seen what we do? It's my Christmas wish that you all check out this webinar recording to see what you could be achieving with KaiNexus.
You know that feeling of excitement you get when you open up a Christmas card from Great Aunt Sally and a check falls out? Well, I guarantee the ROI of continuous improvement with KaiNexus is bigger than that check. Watch this webinar to see how much.
Top 10 Blog Posts of 2014
- 20 People You Should Know In Continuous Improvement
- 3 Components of an Effective Kaizen Management System
- 21 Inspirational Quotes From Business Leaders on Employee Engagement
- 5 Things Leaders Should Do When Staff Engage in Continuous Improvement
- Kaizen Crash Course With Mark Graban: 3 Minute Video
- The Single Best Way Leaders Support Cultures of Continuous Improvement
- Leadership Behaviors That Create a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- 6 Principles of the Continuous Improvement Model
- Honesty, Integrity, and Respect in a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Anthony Bouradin on Continuous Improvement: Be "Less Awful Every Day"