Branding is so often overlooked by organizations as just an aesthetic component meant only for external customers. But really, branding is far more than that.
Branding starts from the inside of an organization. To successfully achieve your external branding efforts, you must ensure that your internal team has a commitment and understanding of your core values, mission, and everything your brand has to offer. A successful internal branding approach helps staff support company morale, productivity, retention, and ultimately, helps to improve the company's bottom line.
According to Marketing91.com, " Internal branding has been able to make a positive impact on the external branding activities. The confidence gained during these sessions has helped in making the teams healthier with enhanced performances. This leads to an increase in sales figures and higher profits." Clearly, branding plays a vital role in organizations and should be executed extremely intentionally. With this thought in mind, we are excited to add additional branding features to help connect with your overarching branding strategy.
In our recent 2.5.2 release, we added several features to improve the KaiNexus Branding Module. KaiNexus is full of areas throughout the platform where you can completely customize the visualization of your system, but with the Branding Module, you can add even more customization options for your KaiNexus instance. This can help increase the familiarity of the platform and create a more welcoming experience for your Users.
Our new customization options include:
- Add your organization's logo within your instance. This will replace the “KN” logo as well as the text of your Organization name with the same logo that you have set as your Organization Logo within the General section of the Admin area.
- Customizing template background colors. Enabling the Branding Module also allows you to customize the Template background colors to make it easier to differentiate between Templates. Reach out to your Customer Experience Lead to help take advantage of this feature.
- You are now able to customize status and reporting colors to match your organization’s standard branding.
- Customizing KaiNexus colors. Enabling the Branding Module gives you the option to customize the colors of:
- The “CREATE” button
- NOTE: This will also affect the color of your “CREATE button” Widgets.
- The Notification Bell
- The Bookmark icon
- The Advanced Toolbar
- The Board/List/People/Reports drop-down menu
If you have any questions or need assistance with the configuration of these new features, be sure to reach out to your KaiNexus Customer Experience Lead. We highly encourage you to check out the full 2.5.2 release notes on our support site at support.kainexus.com.